This spicy take on jalapeno coleslaw salad jar, is colorful, fresh, simply yummy, making it an ideal on-the-go lunch or a side dish for your picnic, bbq or launch. It is super-easy and surprisingly healthy recipe you’ll be making all summer long
- 250g cabbage (red and white), finely shredded and washed.
- 1 or 2 carrots, washed and finely shredded.
- 3/4 cup low-fat greek yoghurt.
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar.
- 2 tsp coconut blossom syrup or honey.
- salt (optional).
- ground black pepper (to taste).
- 1/2 cup walnuts, raw and unsalted. (optional)
- KANKUN® Jalapeño Sauce (to taste)
- Combine yoghurt, vinegar and coconut syrup in a bowl. Add cabbage, carrot and walnuts (previously chopped). Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with spring onion and a dash of KANKUN® Jalapeño Sauce.
This is a perfect tangy-sweet, slightly crunchy side dish grilled burgers and dogs, pulled pork … you name it.
Thank you Wholesome Healthy Kitchen for this KanKuntastic recipe.
Carolina is the cofounder of Wholesome Healthy Kitchen. She loves the healthy properties of chilli and often includes KanKun Mexican Sauces as an ingredient for its unique characteristics: gluten free, additive free, authentic recipe. We are delighted to share this yummy healthy recipe.