The tuna mayo jacket potato is a British classic! This is a healthy, simple and tasty recipe published by Wholesome Healthy Kitchen blogger, thank you for your share this is just KanKuntastic!
- 2 baking potatoes.
- 320 g can tuna in spring water, drained, flaked.
- 198 g can sweet corn, drained, flaked.
- 3/4 cup low fat greek yoghurt.
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar.
- 2 tsp coconut blossom syrup or honey.
- salt (optional).
- ground black pepper (to taste).
- 2 spring onions, washed, chopped.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Scrub and rinse potatoes. Pat dry. Brush some oil on each potato.
- Pierce each potato 6 times with a fork and wrap in foil. Bake for 60-90 mins or until tender when a skewer is inserted into centre. Transfer to a plate. Stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine tuna, corn, yogurt and vinegar in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove foil from potatoes. Return to plate. Cut a deep cross in the top of each potato. Using a tea towel, hold 1 potato. Squeeze base gently to open top. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Place potatoes on plates. Top with tuna mixture. Sprinkle with spring onion and a dash of KANKUN® Jalapeño Sauce.