This is the traditional jacket potatoes recipe with KanKun Mexican Jalapeno twist, that will make you drool at its thought. Crispy-crunchy skins and fluffy-floury inside, this is just delicious. Thank you Wholesome Healthy Kitchen we love your recipe.
- 2 baking potatoes.
- 250g cabbage (red and white), finely shredded and washed.
- 2 carrots, washed and finely shredded.
- 3/4 cup low fat greek yoghurt.
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar.
- 2 tsp coconut blossom syrup or honey.
- salt (optional).
- ground black pepper (to taste).
- 2 spring onions.
- 1/2 cup walnuts, raw and unsalted. (optional)
- KANKUN® Jalapeño Sauce (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Scrub and rinse potatoes. Pat dry. Brush some oil on each potato.
- Pierce each potato 6 times with a fork and wrap in foil. Bake for 60-90 mins or until tender when a skewer is inserted into centre. Transfer to a plate. Stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine yoghurt, vinegar and coconut syrup in a bowl. Add cabbage, carrot and walnuts (previously chopped). Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove foil from potatoes. Return to plate. Cut a deep cross in the top of each potato. Using a tea towel, hold 1 potato. Squeeze base gently to open top. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Place potatoes on plates. Top with salad mixture. Sprinkle with spring onion and a dash of KANKUN® Jalapeño Sauce.