Are you getting bored of the healthy hummus? Don’t you worry; it’s just a sign that you need to spice things up a bit. Check this mouthwatering hummus recipe, that perfectly blends the high in fibre chick peas and your favourite chilli (chipotle or jalapeno). This formula just brings the Mexican twist to your afternoon snack. Have fun cooking!
Recipe by Healthy Supper Mommies
- 1 x 380 g cans of chickpeas, drained
- 4 tablespoon low fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon rapeseed oil
- 1 garlic clove • salt (optional)
- Paprika (optional)
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- KANKUN® Chipotle Mild or KANKUN® Jalapeño Hot (to taste)
1. Rinse the chickpeas in cold water and tip into the food processor. Add the yogurt, garlic, salt, lemon juice, KANKUN® sauce and oil. Turn on the food processor.
2. When the mixture is fully combined and smooth, tip it into a serving dish. Drizzle with some KANKUN® Chipotle Mild or KANKUN® Jalapeño sauce.
3. Sprinkle with paprika and finely chopped chives, for final touch and presentation.