On 12 May, KANKUN SAUCE is teaming with Yelp UK and Digital Shoreditch (the giant festival taking over Hoxton Square for a week) and many other suppliers to do a celebration of everything local in London. This is an event for London’s top social media users with a Mad Scientist theme at Strongroom in Shoreditch. There will be food, drinks, entertainment and surprises galore.
- Where: Strongroom (22 Portman Square, W1H 7BG)
- When: Tuesday, 12 May, 6pm to 10pm
- Free entrance – RSPV
We all have mad Scientist inside, join us to learn the alchemist art of chilli mix, 5 delicious and fiery concoctions to ignite your taste buds, packed full of chilli flavours from Mexico .
Join us for an evening of great fun and delicious flavours when we host a Mexican Supper club with our supplier, KanKun Sauce!
The evening will start with a special Mango & Tequila Welcome Cocktail, made right before your eyes by KANKUN Sauce Chef, Rolando Cardenas. Chef Cardenas will speak about Mexican culture and the heritage behind KANKUN Sauce whilst you nibble on Mexican appetisers.
The menu is as follows:
- STARTER: Mexican Beef Flautas ( vegetarian option also available)
- MAINS: Chicken Chipotle served over red rice (vegetarian option also available)
- DESSERT: Mexican brownie with chilli habanero and ice cream
- Modelo Mexican beer provided by Utobeer
- Coffee or tea
Guests will also receive a goody bag too.
We recommend you book early to avoid disappointment as this supper club will sell out.