In this easy BBQ ribs recipe, the ribs are rubbed with spices and marinade with a tangy homemade barbecue sauce.
- 2 Pork rack of loin ribs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 40 g of BBQ Rub of your taste
- 1 bottle of KanKun chipotle hot sauce
- 5 drops of KanKun habanero extra hot sauce
For the BBQ Sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 4 tsp of ketchup
- 2 tsp of brown sauce
- 2 tsp of Worcester sauce
- 1 tsp of soya sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1 bottle of KanKun chipotle hot
- 5 dropps of KanKun habanero extra hot sauce
- Brush the pork rack with oil and rub the ribs with all of the rib rub. Be sure to rub it onto both sides and leave it to rest for few minutes while you prepare the BBQ sauce.
- In a bowl mix 1 bottle of KanKunchipotle hot , 5 drops of KanKun habanero extra hot sauce
- Add ribs.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Cook ribs each side or until caramelised and slightly charred. Transfer to a chopping board.
- To serve, use a large sharp knife to cut between the ribs. Transfer to a serving platter.