Mexican Mole verde was recently feature in Master Chef 2016. The finalist contestants travelled to Mexico to discover the best of Mexican Cuisine. No doubt, why Mexican Moles are now among the new chef trend in the UK . This is a fresh, flavoursome, nutritious meal. The green Mexican mole is the secret to the success of this recipe, and we promise it takes the fish to a delicious heaven.
- 1 cod fish fillet
- 1tsp vegetable Oil
- 2 spoon of shopped coriander
- 2 small Boiled Potatoes
- KanKun Mole verde
- Get prepare KannKun green Mole
- In a pan heat vegetable oil cook the cod fish until ready
- Boil the potatoes and cut in small dices
Steps for serving
- On a plate splash 1 or 2 dollops of KannKun green Mole.
- Lay on top the fish fillet and potatoes (add more boil vegetables is optional)
- Garnish with coriander.
Mexican Mole verde was recently feature in Master Chef
“This year’s Final Week sees a level of competition that amazes. The last few amateur cooks, travel to one of the most influential and exciting culinary destinations of the moment – Mexico City – where they face a street food challenge in a busy market, cook in service at Pujol – the number 16 best restaurant in the world – with superstar chef Enrique Olvera, and cater a fine-dining dinner for some of the heavy hitters in the food and cultural world of Mexico City”. (Source Mama Mei Blog)