Feisty, vibrant and mysterious – these words define the land of Mexico. A mix of ethnic varieties and a vibrant history gives it a unique culinary culture. Mexico’s cuisine has been blessed with numerous influences, ranging from the early civilization of the Aztecs and Mayas to modern European. Mexico embarked on its food journey with simple native elements Read beans also known as Mexican pinto beans are at the top of the list of some of this most popular dishes.
Today we would like to share some simple tips to bring to life your favourite dishes with the rich and delicious RED BEANS.
FAST AND EASY SALAD
- In a bowl mix black beans, corn, onions, and spinach. Stir to combine.
- Pour over the black bean mixture on a fried pan
- Add KANKUN CHIPOTLE SAUCE and toss to combine.
OTHER FAST AND EASY TIPS:
- Add beans to your favourite vegetable soup or stew.
- Add beans to your salads.
- Instead of meat in chili and stews, add beans.
- Add beans to your favorite rice dishes.