– 6 fried tortillas
– 1 cup of warm refried beans
– 2 cups of cooked and shredded skirt steak, chicken or your favorite meat, veggie or seafood
– 3 cups of shredded romaine lettuce
– 1/2 small onion, diced
– 1 cup of crumbled queso fresco/fresh Mexican cheese(Feta and Parmesan are a good substitution)
– 1/2 cup of Mexican cream or sour cream
– KANKUN® sauce.
- Spread a small amount of the refried beans over one side of each tostada. About 2 tablespoons.
- Add the shredded meat evenly among the tostadas
- Top the tostada with lettuce and add sour cream
- Sprinkle with the crumble cheese.
- Serve immediately.
- Do not forget to add KANKUN® sauce.