Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chipotle Chicken Thighs with potato wedges.
- 4 tbsps chipotle
- 1 tbsps oil
- big pinch salt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 kg chicken thighs
- 1 onion, chopped roughly into 8 segments
- 1kg potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp cayenne
- ½ tsp oregano
- big pinch salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to Gas Mark 4/350F/180C. Arrange the chicken thighs and onion segments in a shallow roasting pan, making sure everything is nice and snug but still in a single layer.
- Whisk together the chipotle, oil, salt and maple syrup and pour over the chicken. Toss gently to ensure everything is coated and roast for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the potatoes into a pan of cold water and bring to a boil, allow to boil for just two minutes and then drain.
- Throw into a roasting pan with a tbsp of olive oil and the spice mix, then give a good stir or shake to make sure each wedge is coated in spices.
- Turn the heat up to Gas Mark 5/375F/190C once the chicken has been in for 35 minutes and roast for another 15-20 minutes alongside the potato wedges.
- Serve 2-3 chicken thighs with a big helping of potato wedges and a little greenery on the side.