The ultimate vegetable soup is a meal in itself, packed full with healthy veggies, spices and the earthy smoky flavour of KanKun.
- 1 chopped courgette
- 1 chopped carrot
- 1 small chopped broccoli broken into florets
- 400g tin of plum tomatoes
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 small peel potato diced
- 700ml vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp dried coriander
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp of KanKun Mexican CHIPOTLE SAUCE
1-Fry all the vegetables in 1tbsp of oil for few minutes until they begin to soften.
2Cover with the stock and simmer for 10-15 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
3-Place in a blender and mix until smooth, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Add water if too thick.
4-Stir in 3 tbsp of KANKUN® CHIPOTLE SAUCE to the soup.
5-Serve in bowls with your favourite bread.
- Soups are a healthy way to start off a meal because it tends to be high in vegetables, filling and low in energy density.
- Soup is really not that much effort. It is one of the easiest meals to prepare. It is also extremely adaptable to whatever ingredients you have on hand. It can be very economical, and can easily frozen for future meals.
- My granny used to say “nothing better that a warm, delicious bowl of soup to hit the spot on a cold day”.
Check KanKun Mexican Sauce