This Avocado Hummus recipe is packed with protein, essential fatty acids and a punch of heat, it will quickly become a favourite dip, healthy snack or sandwich filler. Serve it with your favourite vegetables, tortilla chips, crackers, pita bread,
- 1 can organic chickpeas in water.
- 1 large bunch coriander.
- 1 ripe avocado.
- 1 lime, juiced.
- 2 cloves garlic.
- 1 tablespoon cold pressed olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric.
- 1/4 teaspoon KANKUN® Jalapeño Sauce.
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and purée.
- Adjust the texture by adding more olive oil to loosen and add more lime juice to taste.
- Enjoy this delicious Avocado Humus.
Yummy and easy dipping recipe full, truly Wholesome Healthy Kitchen. KanKuntastic!
(Photography courtesy of Wholesome Healthy Kitchen)
Carolina is the cofounder of Wholesome Healthy Kitchen. She loves the healthy properties of chilli and often includes KanKun Mexican Sauces as an ingredient for its unique characteristics: gluten free, additive free, authentic recipe. We are delighted to share this yummy healthy recipe. Thank you Carolina for this delicious Avocado Humus recipe you are KanKuntastic!