The next time you fire up the grill, don’t settle for supermarket BBQ marinade sauce. Whip up your own instead. Experiment with flavours to better match the taste profile to what you’re grilling.
If you like the Mexican twist, this is easy to make your own BBQ marinade sauce using ingredients most people have at home, I learned this one from dad.
Serves 4 ı Cooks In 8 min ı Difficulty Low
- 1 bottle of KanKun chipotle Hot
- 5 drops of kankun habanero extra hot sauce
- 3 tbs of honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
Preparation BBQ Marinade
- In a bowl mix all ingredients.
- Dress up your favourite meat (rib, pork shoulder, beef, chicken, lamb, chicken) brushing the bbq sauce around. Leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Grilled the meat.
I promise you will wow your friends with your own secret and KanKunstasitc homemade barbecue sauce.
“You don’t have to be a chef to branch out beyond sausages on the barbie and the secret is simple: a really great bbq marinade.”
This are some of KanKun Mexican Sauces BBQ Tips
Be prepared, Marinades are a great way of keeping meat tender and moist, particularly on charcoal barbecues. Why don’t you try KANKUN® SAUCE MARINADE or use one of our simple and fast recipe to marinade Chipotle Marinade.
2. Don’t cook cold meat:
3. Preheat properly:
4. Thin is in great:
5. Don’t poke & prod
6. Make sure you always have your BBQ in good Mexican company, bring “KanKun Mexico at your table” to spice up your BBQ.
6. And the most important tip… AMIGOS HAVE FUN COOKING YOUR BBQ with Kankun sauce!