This is the ultimate hangover cure, a good Bloody Maria cocktail makes everything much better. We’ve switched it up with tequila, and an eye-opening dose of KanKun™ habanero sauce. I promise this is a vibrantly delicious, masculine-driven cocktail with a KANKUN Habanero twist.
- 50 ml El Jimador tequila
- 100 ml Pressed Tomato Juice (thick).
- 15 ml Fresh Lemon Juice.
- 4 dashes Worcestershire Sauce.
- 1 dash KanKun™ Habanero sauce (or chipotle).
- 1/4 teaspoon Prepared Horseradish.
- 2 pinches Celery Salt.
- 2 pinches Ground Black Pepper.
- 1 Celery Stick .
- Build the liquid ingredients in a highball glass over ice cubes.
- Stir well. Add the seasoning to taste.
- Garnish with celery.
- Enjoy this delicious bloody Maria cocktail.
About Bloody Mary
There are may stories about the bloody Mary origin, the most fanciful is that the Bloody Mary dates to the rule of ruthless Queen Mary I of England in the mid-1550s. “The tomato juice, represents the blood spilled, while the vodka, a ‘firewater,’ is symbolic of the queen’s brutal means of executing the martyrs.”
About El Jimador Tequila
“Young and fresh, El Jimador Blanco tequila steps up with truly authentic character. It’s made with 100% hand-harvested blue Weber agave and double distilled with sparkling clarity. We’ve perfected the skills to produce a spirit so rich in flavour that every sip comes to life. Crisp and buzzing with citrus flavours, take a sip or shake it up” (learn more)