No buffet or party spread is complete without a bowl of nuts. Why serve plain old nuts when you can give them a sweet and spicy kick in just under half an hour? This easy recipe uses our chipotle hot sauce to add a punch of flavour.
If you’d rather not use cashews, you can use any nut that takes your fancy! Want to add a little more heat? A sprinkle of chilli flakes will do the job..
2 tbsps KanKun Chipotle Hot Sauce
1 tbsp honey ½ tbsp sunflower oil
a pinch of salt
- Pre-heat your oven to Gas Mark 3/325F/190C and grease and line a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mix the nuts with the chipotle, honey, oil and salt.
- Tip the coated nuts onto the baking sheet and cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, give the nuts a good stir then reduce the heat to Gas Mark 1/275F/140C and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool then serve.