A tenderloin is the ideal dinner for two: easy, fast and simple. This recipe is a good source of iron and zinc and potassium that will keep you going through the cold season. Have fun cooking!
Recipe by Healthy Supper Mommies
- 350 gr pork tenderloin fillet.
- 2 carrots, washed and peeled.
- 4 baby salad potatoes, washed.
- 2 red onions.
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano.
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme.
- KANKUN® Chipotle Mild sauce (add to taste)
- 1 cup passata.
- ½ cup water.
- salt (optional).
- 1 tablespoon rapeseed oil.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
- Remove pork tenderloin of any connective tissue.
- Rub tenderloins completely with the marinade. Set aside until ready to use.
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker. Add onions and sweat gently for 8-10 minutes until soft.
- Place tenderloin grill until golden, turning once, about 5 minutes per side.
- Pour in the passata and water. Once boiling, add the carrots and potatoes, close the lid and bring up to high pressure. Cook for 10 minutes, and then release the pressure quickly.
7. Let pork sit for a moment before slicing and serving.