Fish Green Curry, is a fresh, flavoursome nutritious meal. The Kankun™ Mexican mole green is the secret to the success of this recipe. We promise it takes the fish to a delicious heaven. KanKun traditional green mole is made with a base of green chillies, green tomatoes and pumpkin seeds. The aromatic flavour is generated with the addition of coriander and epazote, an important Mexican herb used since the Aztec times. Mexican green mole is traditionally served with chicken or pork and it is the lightest and least spicy of the KanKun mole range.
- 1 cod fish fillet,
- 1tsp vegetable Oil
- 2 spoon of shopped coriander
- 2 small Boiled Potatoes,
- Kankun™ Mole verde
- Get prepare Kankun™ green Mole
- Season the fish to taste (salt and pepper). In a pan heat vegetable oil cook the cod fish for 5-8 minutes
- Cut the fish in small-medium cubes and add it to the mole sauce. Leave the fish to simmer for 8-10 minutes at low heat. Make sure the sauce does not get dry, add more broth to keep a semi-runny consistency.
- Boil the potatoes and cut in small dices, season to taste, and add it to the mole and the fish
- Serve with rice. Garnish with coriander.
Mexican Mole verde was featured in Master Chef 2016
“This year’s Final Week sees a level of competition that amazes. The last few amateur cooks, travel to one of the most influential and exciting culinary destinations of the moment – Mexico City – where they face a street food challenge in a busy market, cook in service at Pujol – the number 16 best restaurant in the world – with superstar chef Enrique Olvera, and cater a fine-dining dinner for some of the heavy hitters in the food and cultural world of Mexico City”. (Source Mama Mei Blog)