- ½ kilogram of Beef Steaks
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Bag of Bread Crumbs
- Ground Black Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil
- KANKUN Habanero Extra Hot or Chipotle Hot
- Add to the steaks salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl
- Spread the bread crumbs out onto a large plate
- Dip each piece of beef into the egg mixture, then thoroughly coat with crumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan-fry the beef slices until golden brown from both sides.
- Serve warm, and adorn them with lettuce, tomato slices and onion slices.
- Add KANKUN SAUCE and ready to eat enjoy!