Who said chicken is boring!. My granny used to cooked endlessness traditional chicken recipes but chipotle was my favourite, I think the earthy and smoky spiciness combined with honey and lime adds a #KANKUNtastic flavour to chicken. Enjoy this quick and easy recipe.
- 5 pieces of boneless, skinless chicken fillets
- 1/4 Cup of lime juice
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced (if you have it available)
- 2 tbsp of honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bottle of KANKUN Chipotle (mild or hot) or marinate.
- Place the garlic, lime and 2-3 tsp of KANKUN chipotle sauce in a bowl.
- Add the chicken fillets and make sure is well covered
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Leave to marinate for min 15 min or overnight
- Preheat grill with oil to moderate heat
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on preheated grill. Discard used marinade.
- Grill chicken until perfectly cooked
- Add the marinade after 1 minute, add the honey and cook until browned.
- This can be cook on your grill, pan, oven or barbecue.