– 1 Bottle of of KANKUN® CHIPOTLE SAUCE
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or olive oil
– 3 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped or crushed through a garlic press
– Salt and pepper
– 1 to 1 ¼ pounds medium-large shrimp (21 to 25 shrimp per pound), peeled and deveined, tail left on if you wish
– About ¼ cup (loosely packed) roughly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- In a very large (12-inch skillet), heat the oil over medium. Add the garlic and stir until fragrant and golden, about 1 minute.
- Pour in the KANKUN® CHIPOTLE SAUCE. Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes to allow the flavours to meld. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the shrimp to the pan. Cook, stirring nearly constantly, until the shrimp are cooked through, about 4 minutes. Stir in a little more broth or water if the sauce has thickened too much.
- Scoop onto dinner plates and sprinkle with the cilantro. (Served with rice or with green salad)