- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (small) red onion
- 1 red or green pepper (or one of each), chopped
- Handful of parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, squeezed and juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 cup quinoa (cooked and cooled)
- Almonds, toasted and chopped (optional)
- Herbed goat cheese (optional)
- 1 tsp of KANKUN® habanero sauce
1. De-seed pomegranate and mix with all chopped vegetables in a recipient.
2. Dress with lemon juice, olive oil, KANKUN® habanero sauce, salt and pepper. Mix up well and stick in the fridge to cool.
2. Add the toasted almonds and the chopped cheese (optional).
5. Mix it all together, season to taste.