500g pack mince beef
2 tsp vegetable oil
1 red onion chopped
2 tsp oregano and ground pepper
1 chopped tomato
400g can black beans, drained
small bunch coriander, chopped
8 corn tortillas
6 -8 tbsp KANKUN® CHIPOTLE SAUCE
1 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
½ iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
soured cream, to serve (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the onion and cook for 5mins until softened.
- Sprinkle over the spices and cook for 1 min more.
- Add the mince beef, breaking it up with the back of a wooden spoon, and stir until cooked through.
- Stir the chopped tomatoes into the pan. Increase the heat and allow the sauce to bubble and reduce until it clings to the meat.
- Add the beans and cook for a further 2 min, then stir in the coriander.
- Add the 6-8 tbsp KANKUN® CHIPOTLE SAUCE and stir properly.
- Heat the tacos following pack instructions.
- Use the beef and bean mix to fill the tacos, top with slices of avocado, shredded iceberg lettuce and a dollop of soured cream, if you like.