– 8 fresh yellow corn tortillas
– Oil for frying tortillas
– 1 cup refried beans
– 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
– 1/2 cup KANKUN® sauce
– Pickled red onion or fresh diced red onion
– 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet until hot. Fry corn tortillas, one at a time, until slightly puffed. Place tortillas on paper towel lined baking tray and place in a 200 degree F oven.
- Place tortillas on paper towel lined baking tray and place in a 200 degree F oven.
- Spread each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons of beans.
- Top with chicken. KANKUN® sauce, red onion and sliced avocado.