Last weekend was heated up by the Chilli Chilli Bang Bang organized by Tweat Up, Wahaca Restaurant and Jose Cuervo.
KANKUN® LUCHADOR took his KANKUN® SAUCE to Dalston Yard that become the Chilli Pepper Capital of the World last weekend.
It was a 2 day event of the country’s top street food, chefs demo-ing their most incredible chilli dishes alongside freshly shaken drinks and amazing times.
Date: Over 09/10 May 2014 Place: #DalstonYard.
Thousands of hungry people were feed with delicious street food as well as plenty of drinks on offered by Amathus Drinks. There were also set to a bang-banging cocktail Bar serving Margaritas and Chilli-Backs. One of the key attractions were the KANKUN® cocktails prepared with KANKUN® habanero and chipotle hot.
People were amazed by the great variety of great products on offer for their condiment cupboard – all of these bottles were available to taste and take home:
- KANKUN® – Mexican Habanero Sauce and KANKUN Chipotle range
- #1 Cabana- House Hot Sauce
- Chef Patty- Fire Blaze
- Dalston Chillies – Chipotle Ketchup-Original Hot Sauce –
- Disco Bistro- B*stard Gooseberry Ketchup LIMITED EDITION
- Mama Nora’s – Chilli Sauce FIRST BOTTLING
- Mama’s The Word- Scotch Bonnet Jam
- The Rib Man- Holy F*ck #RIBSTOCK HOT SAUCE WINNER – The NagaRita FESTIVAL EDITION
- Mr Singh- Hot Punjabi Chilli Sauce
- Nusou- Mix Slurp Dash
- Wahaca Sauces.
It was great to meet the crowd and make new friends at the Chilli Chilli Bang Bang. See you next time at #DalstonYard. Indeed KANKUN Luchador and its team had a great time, KANKUN was SOLD OUT!!.
More info: http://www.tweatup.co.uk/hot-sauce-deli-and-spice-market/