- Salt and ground chilli pepper for rimming glasses
- 1/2 teaspoon honey plus more for rimming glasses
- 1/4 cup chilled tomato juice
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 12 ounces amber Mexican beer
- 1/2 to 2 tsp of KANKUN CHUPOTLE SUACE
- 1 tsp Worchestershire sauce
- Dash soy sauce or Maggi sauce
- Mix together salt and chile powder in a wide, shallow dish to cover the bottom. Dip the rims of two rocks glasses in the honey then dip in the salt mixture to coat. Fill the glasses with ice and set aside.
- Combine the tomato juice, lime juice, beer, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, honey, and Maggi or soy sauce in a pitcher and mix to combine. Taste and add more hot sauce or sweetener as desired. Pour into the prepared glasses and serve.