There are no ingredient measurements here – use this as inspiration and stuff to your own heart’s desire! I had these sweet potatoes, which were the perfect serving size for a simple dinner
- sweet potatoes
- black beans
- sweet corn
- cheddar cheese (optional)
- coriander for sprinkle
- Chipotle Kankun Sauce (for the mixture and to finish)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Poke holes into your sweet potatoes and bake them wrapped in foil, for about 30 minutes or until they’re fork tender.
- Note: Depending on the size of your sweet potatoes, it may take between 30 minutes to 1 hour for them to be done. Mine were small and they were ready in 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Slice open the baked sweet potatoes. Stuff them with the Chipotle Black Bean, corn & spinach mixture*
- Top with cheese of your preference. We use cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle some coriander on top and finish with a dollop of KANKUN chipotle sauce.