There are plenty of reasons behind the success of burritos in London: some great people dedicated to prepare them with fresh ingredients and authentic Mexican flavours, they are inexpensive, unpretentious and usually social.
Vegetarian Burrito by “El Burrito”
Vegetables: carrots, pepper, white onions, Mushrooms, cucumber, celery)
- Refried beans
- Pico de gallo
- KANKUN® Chipotle Sauce
- Chopped the raw vegetables
- Preheat a frying pan for about 2 minutes add the vegetables and cook until soft
- Warm the tortillas by heating a medium cast iron or frying pan over high heat until hot, about 3 minutes.
- To assemble the burrito, place the warmed tortillas on serving plates. Add the refried beans as a base, follow by the rice.
- Add on top vegetables, lettuce, pico the gallo, guacamole and jalapeno
- Add the magic ingredient KANKUN® Chipotle Sauce
- Rolled carefully the tortilla ad wrap in aluminium paper.
Serves 1 | Cooking time 15 mins
I had a wicked time at “El Burrito” . Watch our video and have fun: CLICK HERE TO WATCH