It is Breakfast time! … Start your day in an indulgent way with this all-star, easy-to-follow Huevos Rancheros with Kankun™ Mole poblano recipe. This is a personal take of Rolando’s traditional Mexican breakfast. The sweetness of the mole adds a unique and delicious explosion of flavours in your mouth. This is a perfect hangover cure, or simply the most delicious weekend brunch.
- 2 fried eggs
- 2 corn tortillas fried
- Refried beans
- 1 spoon of White onion
- ½ spoon of White cheese
- Kankun™ Mole poblano
- Prepare the refried beans
- Prepare KanKun Mole Poblano
- In a different pan, add vegetable and fry the tortillas one by one until light golden not too crispy, put in a plate when ready.
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the pan and fry the eggs working in batches, cook until edges golden and soft centre.
- Place the corn tortilla on a plate
- Spread the refry beans
- Place the eggs on top and splash the Mole sauce on top of the whole dish.
- Sprinkle with coriander, avocado and cheese (optional).
- You could served with additional fry tortillas.