WOW your friends and family with this delicious fish kebabs. Follow this simple 3 steps: prepare the spicy marinade with a gorgeous blend of spices, add the magic ingredient KanKun Habanero, splash it all over the fish, and leave it on the BBQ or your fry pan until cook.
Serves 4 ı Cooks In 40 min ı Difficulty Easy
- 1 spoon of vegetable oil lightly spread around the fish
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1 tea spoon of root ginger, grated
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 2 limes, finely grated rind and juice squeezed
- 1 yellow pepper cut into chunks
- 6 drops of KanKun Habanero Extra Hot sauce
- 500 g of firm white cod fish fillet cut into chunks
- In a saucepan heat the vegetable oil, once is hot add the garlic, the chopped onion and ginger. cook, stirring occasionally.
- When soft add all the other ingredients and heath on a medium flame for 10 minutes, stirring until the coconut has dissolved.
- Thread the fish and peppers on to greased skewers and brush generously with the coconut sauce mixture.
- Cook your fish kebabs under a preheated grill, brushing with the mixture and turning frequently, until golden brown.
You could try this marinade with vegetables, shrimps or chicken.